Service Technician – Wabash Valley Chrysler
Please apply online here or stop by in-person to complete an application and drop off a resume.
Wabash Valley Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram has an immediate need for a full-time, qualified service technician. We are growing and we need you to help us. The service technician diagnoses and repairs vehicles. We offer compensation that is based on experience, specialized and proven training, and the opportunity to be part of a winning team that strives for employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, and professional development.
- Perform work assigned within a reasonable time and quality in accordance with factory and dealership standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders.
- Save and tag parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine assigned vehicles to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicate with the service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician.
- Attend all factory-sponsored training classes and scheduled service meetings.
- Familiarize yourself with all technical bulletins as handed down by the factory.
- Communicate with service advisors, parts department, and customers as needed.
- Keep the car clean while working on it.
- Keep equipment and work stalls clean and neat.
- Must be an outgoing, friendly person that can bring a positive attitude to our positive environment.
- Must have basic automotive repair skills. Previous Chrysler/Mopar repair experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with clear, legible handwriting.
- Must possess a strong service mentality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- NO SATURDAYS!
- Vacation Days
Job Type: Full-time