Service Advisor – Wabash Valley Chrysler
Please apply online here or stop by in-person to complete an application and drop off a resume.
The Service Advisor ensures customers are greeted openly and in a friendly way, coordinates customer repair requests, estimates cost of repairs within set guidelines, and manages shop repair orders. Also assists Service department with clerical duties, such as: documentation required for warranty, policy settlements, customer and vendor contact.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have basic automotive repair skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with clear, legible handwriting.
- Must have computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of Accounting software and Repair Order Processing software.
- Must possess a strong service mentality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Handling Stress – balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses. Appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations.
- Goal Directedness – the ability to stay on track, no matter the circumstances.
- Practical Thinking – ability to make common-sense decisions and understand what is happening and why.
- Persuading Others – the ability to convince others, to present one’s viewpoint.
- Results-Oriented – must identify actions necessary to achieve task completion.
- Customer-Oriented – ability to work with many different types of people, sometimes in an emotional or stressful situation.
- Sense of Urgency – the job requires quick responses. The job will repeatedly face important deadlines that must be met on time.
- Auto Knowledge – basic knowledge of automobile components.
- Store Discounts
- Paid Time Off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Detail-oriented – quality- and precision-focused