New Jeep 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease and Specials near Fort Wayne IN in Wabash, IN near Fort Wayne
Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Specials and Finance Offers in Wabash IN near Fort Wayne, Warsaw
Why Lease or buy 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee near Fort Wayne IN
Have you caught sight of the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee near Fort Wayne? Serving Fort Wayne Kokomo Marion Indiana consumers, we have this impressive SUV in our inventory and invite you stop by and check it out. One of our associates can answer any questions that you have about this SUV and provide you with information about our competitive Wabash Jeep specials for the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Exterior – Jeep Grand Cherokee
The exterior of the Grand Cherokee has aerodynamic curves and sleek lines that give it a striking and assertive look, and the front of the SUV sports Jeep’s signature seven-slot grille that gives it an iconic appeal. The 2020 Grand Cherokee also offers the available Premium Lighting Group, which comes equipped with bright LED lights that illuminate your way. This SUV has a variety of wheel options that range from 17 inches to 20 inches.
Interior – 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The cabin of the Grand Cherokee has available luxurious wood trim, premium finishes, and a host of features. With the available CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof, you and your passengers can take in plenty of open air and sunshine. The interior also offers exceptional comfort with front seats that have a heating and ventilation function, and your occupants in the back will enjoy the available heated rear seats. If you want to check out the cabin of the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee near Fort Wayne, visit our dealership serving Fort Wayne Kokomo Marion Indiana to schedule a test drive.
Mechanical – 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The 2020 Grand Cherokee has a four-engine lineup:
- The 3.6L Pentastar V6 gets up to 295 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The available 5.7L HEMI V8 engine cranks out up to 360 hp and 390 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The 6.4L SRT V8 generates up to 475 hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The Supercharged 6.2L V8 can produce an impressive 707 hp and 645 lb.-ft. of torque.
- There are multiple 4×4 systems available with the new Grand Cherokee that help you drive with confidence on difficult terrain.
Technology & Safety – 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The new Grand Cherokee is packed with media and safety technology features. The Uconnect 4C NAV multimedia system is offered with the Grand Cherokee and comes with an 8.4-inch touchscreen, navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, integrated Voice Command, and Bluetooth connectivity. You also get the SiriusXM All Access Package with the Grand Cherokee that lets you enjoy more than 150 premium music channels without commercials. With available SiriusXM Guardian, you can remotely access your Grand Cherokee, and there’s also an optional 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot that offers responsive connectivity.
There are three available safety packages that come with the 2020 Grand Cherokee:
- The ProTech I Package includes Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, a ParkView Back Up Camera, and ParkSense Rear Park Assist.
- The ProTech II Package is offered with the Altitude, Upland, and Laredo. This package is equipped with Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, Advanced Brake Assist, automatic high-beam headlamps, and more.
- The Advanced ProTech II Package is available with the Limited, Limited X, Trailhawk, and Overland. It’s standard with the High Altitude, Summit, SRT, and Trackhawk. With this package, you get the same features at the ProTech II but with Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go.
Trim Levels – 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
There are multiple trims available with the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee:
- The Laredo features the ProTech I Safety Package, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and a single-pane sunroof.
- The Upland comes with a sleek black interior with blue accent stitching, the available Security and Convenience Group, and 20-inch gloss black wheels.
- The Altitude is equipped with the Uconnect 4C NAV infotainment system, black leather-trimmed heated front seats with perforated suede inserts, 20-inch gloss-black aluminum wheels, and gloss-black exterior accents.
- The Limited offers the available ProTech II Package, a single-pane sunroof, the available Premium Lighting Group, and the Uconnect 4 NAV infotainment system.
- The Limited X is equipped with an available dual-pane sunroof, a sport hood, and 20-inch wheels.
- The Trailhawk sports red tow hooks, 18-inch all-terrain tires, and gloss-black roof rails. This trim also features the Quandra-Drive II 4×4 System.
- The Overland comes with the CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated seats, the Quandra-Lift Air Suspension System, and the Alpine Premium Audio System.
- The High Altitude has low-gloss granite crystal accents on the 20-inch wheels, bezels, grille, step pad, and taillamps.
- The Summit has a suede-like headliner, available Laguna leather seats, and the Harman Kardon Premium Audio System.
- The SRT is equipped with the 6.4L V8 engine, a flat-bottom steering wheel, leather-trimmed seats, available heavy-duty Brembo brakes, and 20-inch satin carbon aluminum wheels with run-flat tires.
- The Trackhawk has a Supercharged 6.2L V8 engine, new 20-inch black satin wheels, Launch Control, and the available Signature Laguna Leather-Wrapped Interior Package.
Request 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Specials in Wabash near Fort Wayne, Warsaw IN
Contact us to schedule a test drive in the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee near Fort Wayne and to find out about our Wabash Jeep specials for the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
1 Matching Vehicle Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.